Posted by Pratik Pandey on 8:46 PM

Recently I’ve watched “Taare Zameen Par”. I’d heard about this movie a lot and really striven to watch it for a long time. But as it was out of theaters and there was no high quality DVD or CD available for it, I couldn’t watch it. I bow to Internet the great that allow me to download good video quality movie free of cost. Sometimes I think, as a Mercedes is useless without its star, a Parker pen is useless without its arrow clip, the Internet would have been useless for movie-buffs without availability of pirated movies. So, I watched the movie finally.

Well, what I liked most in the movie is this song “Duniya ka Nara Jame Raho”. It depicts modern living quite effectively. There’s a rat race everywhere. But I’m like the second kind of person shown in the song – always dreaming and relaxed. Either I’m nowhere in the rat race or I’m like an overstuffed rat crawling with fast-paced world, as a friend of mine called me recently. By the way, I’ve noticed that most of the bloggers I know admit that they are like it. Do you blog and agree with him? Well, here’s the song for you guys. See and tell me which category do you belong to?


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyyy it was a pleasant surprise !! How do you remember me ? Or was it just a coincidence ?

But whatever it is, I am happy. :-)

"But I can say that I'm a student and new to blogging. :)" What's this ? You new to blogging ? Fir hum to abhi paida bhi nahi hue. You are blogging since 2003 & I started 2 years back. Now you tell me who is new.